White Van Man
Fiat's new Ducato has been unveiled in advance of its European debut. The commercial van will be twinned with models the automaker's PSA partners, Peugeot and Citroen. The joint venture project is part of the Sevel group (Società Europea Veicoli Leggeri – European Light Vehicle Company, an arrangement created in 1978.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX