Drinking and driving is a bad idea, but drinking to help put fuel in the tank? That's worth looking into.
I like beer. Whiskey? Sometimes, but beer is always good. It would be even better if the leftover grains could be turned into biofuels in a cost-effective and efficient manner. Any distilling process leaves behind by-products, including the distillation of corn into ethanol. Currently, much of this leftover material is used for animal feed, and is not worth a great deal.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX