Drinking and driving is a bad idea, but drinking to help put fuel in the tank? That's worth looking into.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Aug 30, 2007
I like beer. Whiskey? Sometimes, but beer is always good. It would be even better if the leftover grains could be turned into biofuels in a cost-effective and efficient manner. Any distilling process leaves behind by-products, including the distillation of corn into ethanol. Currently, much of this leftover material is used for animal feed, and is not worth a great deal.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models