It's time to update your holiday wish list, kids. Top Gear is rolling out some new books, including an updated version of Where's Stig. The new volume, called Where's Stig: World Tour, hits UK bookshelves in September and has everyone's favorite test driver meandering around the globe and stopping in spots like Monte Carlo and Bolivia. Hours of entertainment are likely to ensue.
Wasted time. All the wasted time we spent as children looking for that ridiculous, bespectacled, striped goon when we could have been seeking out the world's most enigmatic racing driver. As with so many other things, however, future generations need suffer no more thanks to illustrator Rod Hunt and the merchandising-obsessed limeys at the BBC, who have teamed up on this new project.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX