The world record for the fastest wheelie ever was broken last week in a British racing event by Gary Rothwell.
We tend to keep our one-wheeled shenanigans pretty simple. Blame it on an old bike or anatomical deficiencies all you like, but the truth is, getting one wheel in the air on asphalt is a nerve-racking proposition. So when we see skills like those in the video after the jump, we can't help but fire up a round of the old slow clap. The clip shows one talented individual with a bike's nose in the air for a solid minute and a half, and he could clearly ride it much longer if he wanted. Now, this isn
Yes, we can officially get, not just a little, but very excited by the first taste of Grand Prix action from the opening round of MotoGP, which happened over the weekend at Losail Raceway in Doha, Qatar. The Doctor, Valentino Rossi, continues to prove that his winning ways are no mere fluke, as he topped the podium at Losail followed by Jorge Lorenzo and Andrea Dovizioso.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!