The trajectory of Wheego Electric Cars is light years away from the always-in-the-news Tesla Motors or the Congressional darlings Fisker Automotive. Despite the lack of attention, Wheego manages to keep on plugging away, adding new dealers and making it past regulatory hurdles. This low-key route is entirely by design.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX