You've got to love weird cross-promotion opportunities. Transformers: Age of Extinction, the fourth film in the franchise from Michael Bay, may be one of the most anticipated blockbusters of the summer. To promote the new movie, its marketers have partnered with ridesharing service Uber to make the childhood dream of many people a reality. They are teaming up to let people hail the latest iteration of Optimus Prime and go for a ride to their destination.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX