Things haven't changed much for the academics researching vehicle emissions.
West Virginia University
- Joel Stocksdale
- Jul 26, 2016
- Danny King
- Jan 18, 2012
- Eric Loveday
- Sep 7, 2010
The United States and China are the world's top two energy consumers, energy producers and greenhouse gas emitters. Though it's unlikely that either nation will brag about holding those top honors, maybe the creation of the U.S.-China Clean Energy Research Center (CERC) will help both clean up their acts.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models