Things haven't changed much for the academics researching vehicle emissions.
West Virginia University
The United States and China are the world's top two energy consumers, energy producers and greenhouse gas emitters. Though it's unlikely that either nation will brag about holding those top honors, maybe the creation of the U.S.-China Clean Energy Research Center (CERC) will help both clean up their acts.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX