Jeremy Clarkson's perpetual foot-in-mouth disease shows no signs of letting up. The latest dust-up doesn't really have anything to do with cars at all, which is the Top Gear host's actual area of expertise, of course. Instead, Jezza railed against languages other than English.
If you thought you were going to make it through a week without hearing about how the wily hosts of Top Gear ruffled someone's feathers, think again. According to WhatsOnTv, James May, Jeremy Clarkson and Richard Hammond have begun receiving death threats after making disparaging comments about Wales in a recent program. The BBC program hosts reportedly remarked that fast cars should be test-driven on Welsh roads because no one wants to live there.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies