John Wayland's White Zombie – Click above to watch video after the jump
The Portland International Raceway should be a little quieter for the next couple of days as the Wayland Invitational kicks off with all kinds of electric vehicles ready to do battle on the drag strip. One of the more entertaining pairings may be a duel between the world's quickest electric anything, the Killacycle, and its Mini-Me radio-controlled one-tenth scale doppelganger by Shredder-X. The two will go head to head antenna over the eighth-mile distance at the NEDRA-sponsored event and we're
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies