As Ford readies the presentation of the Accelerated Way Forward plan for North America tomorrow, in Europe, it'll be business as usual. Ford's profitable European division offers a peek at what life could be like for the North American division after the Way Forward -- assuming all goes well.
Ford announced this afternoon that it will be presenting an Accelerated Way Forward plan, also known as Way Forward 2.0 in the web savvy crowd, at 7 AM tomorrow. Assuming we get to bed on time and experience no alarm malfunctions, we'll be on hand to bring you the details as they come in. No doubt the acceleration will involve more job cuts, a much needed plan to streamline the company's distribution chain, and perhaps even a product announcement or two.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies