A car dealer in Manalapan, New Jersey pled guilty Monday to theft by deception after he manipulated the titles of cars damaged in Hurricane Sandy and sold the cars to unsuspecting customers.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Water Damage Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!