CleanTech Group has announced brings use news about a partnership with between International Power Group and ForeverGreen to build a hazardous waste to energy plant in LaFontaine, Indiana. While most waste-to-energy facilities are focusing on municipal trash, this new plant will target medical, chemical and industrial waste. Those materials are difficult and expensive to dispose of, making fuel production a more viable alternative. The plant will use a gasification process developed by ForeverGr
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!