A woman attacked an employee at the GM Tech Center with a steak knife, stabbing her in the neck, back, and abdomen before a nearby valet stepped in.
General Motors has announced that it will invest $325 million to support new electric vehicle component production at its plant in Warren, Michigan. Currently, the plant's 679 employees build transmissions for the Lambda family of crossovers – the Chevrolet Traverse, Buick Enclave and GMC Acadia – as well as the Chevrolet Malibu sedan. This new investment is expected to create or retain 418 jobs.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX