Massive expansion plan for the General Motors Technical Center in Warren, MI, includes new facilities for design, and R&D, plus 2,600 new jobs in addition to the 19,000 who already work there.
Warren Technical Center
Grim as things may be at Detroit's Renaissance Center, General Motors is soldiering on, thanks in part to a change in its state tax credit from the Michigan Strategic Fund. The amendment could lead to $800 million in new investments in the state, as well as 1,750 new jobs.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX