Hollywood seems to be all about adapting TV shows from the '70s and '80s into movies these days. Starsky & Hutch was turned into a movie. So were The Dukes of Hazzard, Miami Vice and The A-Team. We could go on, but you get the point. The one project that seems to keep stalling, though, is CHiPS, but that's now apparently been shifted into overdrive.
The new Superman film Man of Steel opens in theaters next Friday, June 14th, and Ram is buddying up with the summer blockbuster for some coattail-riding co-promotions. The partnership includes a new 30-second commercial called "Action" that pairs scenes from the film with footage of Ram trucks and a voiceover that says, "Everyone has the ability to do something amazing... Some just do it on a more regular basis." It's nothing too special (we've actually seen most of the Ram footage in other comm
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!