Audi has resurrected its Twitter campaign to put lucky fans behind the wheel of an R8 for a day. The program generated a massive amount of attention last year, spurring the company to bring it back for Round Two. It all got started when Joanne McCoy tweeted using the hashtag #WantAnR8 in early 2011. Audi showed up at her Washington, D.C. home with a brand-new mid-engined sports car for the day, and the company went on to share the love. So far, the hashtag has been used over 75,000 times since i
Spending time with any iteration of the Audi R8 is a glorious occasion. Your life becomes brighter, and everyone you pass on the street feels a bit better about their day for just having seen one. Audi wants you to experience this for yourself, and you're going to need to flex your Twitter muscles to make it happen.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX