Look, when you mix rally legend Walter Röhrl and a turbocharged Audi, the accompanying video is almost certainly going to be worth a watch. We're unsure if German television host Barbara Schöneberger knew just what the potent combination of Röhrl and a new Audi S3 would do when placed on a demanding section of track, but the way it's rendered her silent, aside from a few muted squeaks, is amusing all the same.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX