Click above for a hi-res gallery of the Mazda AZ-Wagon
Motor Authority claims to have the in on what Suzuki's bringing to the Geneva Motor Show in early March. According to the website, the Japanese automaker will be debuting a mid-sized sedan based on the SX4. Unlike the SX4, it will be front-wheel drive only and not be offered with a diesel engine. We assume this new car is not the sedan version of the SX4 we've seen in various spy shots, since it's being called a mid-size. It is, however, destined for markets beyond Europe, including the U.S. whe
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies