The super-hot Lexus LFA coupe may only have a production run of 500 units, but the candle might not burn out on this stunner anytime soon. According to Automotive News, Lexus will produce an LFA roadster, previewed by the 2008 Detroit Auto Show concept car pictured above. Interestingly, the report indicates that there will likely be a one-year hiatus in between LFA coupe and roadster production, so the droptop supercar should hit the streets in mid-2014.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX