Click above for high-res gallery of the VW Lavida for China
The Volkwagen Lavida (or La Vida, perhaps) is VW's China-only sedan that will go into production this summer. The car will be built in China by Shanghai Volkswagen, and could get the Chinese produced 1.4-liter TSI engine as well, but is more likely to come with a 1.8- or 2.0-liter engine.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies