click on the above image to view a high-res gallery of the VW GX3
Who knows how serious VW is about giving a green light to a production version of its GX3, a three-wheel concept car that's literally hours old on the auto show circuit. The company's press release, however, states that a case for production all depends on how Americans react to this concept that was conceived and designed in our own California.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies