Volkswagen 1L Concept - Click above for high-res image gallery
We expect that Volkswagen will be debuting its up! subcompact car sometime in 2011, but we're now hearing that it's not the smallest car that the German automaker has on its mind. VW would use a shortened version of its up! microcar platform for the diminutive new city car. Being smaller than the already mini NSF platform of the up! would make this machine a two-seater like the fortwo from German rival Daimler. VW would like its small 1.0-liter three cylinder diesel engine to make about 50 horse
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies