Volkswagen is cutting the price of the Touareg range by around $2,000 for the 2016 model year, but the company is also dropping the hybrid from the lineup.
VW Touareg Hybrid
Back in February, Volkswagen announced it would introduce a new hybrid version of its Touareg SUV in late 2010. This being the case, it's not surprising that the German automaker would be caught testing its new fuel-saving 'ute out in the hot, barren stretches of a U.S. desert.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX