The Pontiac Aztek is getting a boost in popularity among Millennial buyers. The generation also likes the Dodge Magnum and Chrysler Pacifica, and performance vehicles like the Subaru WRX are in demand, too.
Everyone loves a good shootout and it's even better when the two vehicles duking it out are actually attainable. Enter the WebRidesTV crew who setup shop at our new favorite road course, the Horse Thief Mile at Willow Springs, to run the Mazdaspeed3 and Volkswagen R32 through their paces to see which vehicle provides the best bang for the buck in the hotter-than-hot hatch segment. While the performance and price discrepancy is rather high – the R32 is packing fewer ponies but comes in with
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX