According to Auto Motor und Sport, Volkswagen chief executive officer, Martin Winterkorn, has loosely committed to launching a plug-in hybrid version of every model in the German automaker's future lineup of vehicles. Winterkorn told Auto Motor und Sport that plug-in hybrids have a considerable advantage over electric-only vehicles and, as such, the automaker's near-term future will be chock-full of plug-in hybrids.
VW Plug In Hybrid
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX