Full-size pickups continue to rule the sales roost in North America, and there frankly hasn't been much action in the small and midsize segment to generate new interest. Ford finally put its Ranger out to pasture, the Ram Dakota is gone and a Chevrolet Colorado/GMC Canyon replacement has a ways to go before it hits the market. The category's remaining imports – Toyota Tacoma, Nissan Frontier and Honda Ridgeline – aren't exactly fresh, and the long-promised Mahindra model hasn't exact
We've seen the spy shots and we've heard the rumors, and now Pickuptruck.com has sketched up its own interpretation of the 2010 Volkswagen "Robust" pickup truck. While the name is still unconfirmed, the pickup's front fascia is kind of a no-brainer. Expect VW to port over its corporate mug, complete with gaping maw, shallow air dam and headlamps that add a bit more sport to the Touareg's sedate lenses.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX