Volkswagen certainly isn't afraid to make the most of a platform, especially in Europe. Just look at all of the versions of the Golf that you can buy across the pond. Now, with the Euro-market Passat just hitting the market over there, the folks in Wolfsburg are already getting their latest creation ready for future variants. According to Car and Driver, VW confirmed in its employee newsletter that the wagon is ready to go, and the CC, Alltrack and GTE plug-in hybrid are all in development.
VW Passat Cc
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX