Volkswagen is constantly searching for ways to bring fuel-efficient options to the midsize Passat - a smart strategy considering it competes in one of the most popular vehicle segments. You can already opt for a diesel-powered TDI model, but the new VW Passat BlueMotion Concept hints at a future technology to improve fuel economy without resorting to hybridization.
VW Passat Bluemotion Concept
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX