Despite a new focus on electric vehicles, Volkswagen's single U.S. hybrid offering is being killed off.
VW Jetta Hybrid
When developing a hybrid model, automakers have a handful of options. They can try to copy Toyota's tried-and-true formula of focusing on increased efficiency while sacrificing some degree of performance, a path that worked for the Toyota Prius but not so much for the Honda Insight. Option two is to develop a hybrid that uses its gas-electric hardware to outperform its conventional stablemates. Think of the late Honda Accord Hybrid and you'll understand what a performance-oriented gas-electric c
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX