2010 Volkswagen Golf - click above for high-res image gallery
VW Golf Vii
Think the German auto industry is packed enough with segment-busting five-door whatchamacallits? Apparently the Germans don't, because they keep on rolling 'em out. With BMW showing its 5 Series GT and Audi unveiling the new A5 Sportback, Volkswagen may be joining the fray as well with a baby brother to the slick Passat CC based on the Golf.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies