Volkswagen claims its newly launched Golf TDI BlueMotion is about as good as it gets with that old standby, the internal combustion engine. The new Golf consumes 3.2 liters of diesel per 100 kilometers, the equivalent of getting 73.5 US miles per gallon (on the European cycle), a 15-percent improvement in fuel economy over the previous model.
VW Golf Tdi Bluemotion
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX