Rumors had been swirling about Volkswagen taking interest in putting together an F1 program. The German automaker would either supply engines, or perhaps Porsche would be re-entering the Formula 1 fold. We told you that VW was giving itself until the end of the year to decide if it wanted to enter F1 by 2013, and apparently, the automaker has made a decision: Volkswagen is not entering Formula 1 in any capacity.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Vw F1 Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!