The partners can build up to 100,000 all-electric vehicles per year.
- Chris Bruce
- Oct 30, 2014
This is unquestionably the year of the recall in the United States with an estimated 544 campaigns so far (and counting) that cover around 52 million cars. The repairs are almost starting to seem normal at this point, but apparently the same can't be said for China. That country's buyers are protesting Volkswagen for its handling of one recent safety action.
- Sebastian Blanco
- Apr 12, 2007
As we mentioned at the end of March, Volkswagen is moving forward with plans to make cars in China get better mileage. Here's a bit more on the effort, from Just Auto (subs req'd).
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models