Get ready for another big blast of plug-in vehicles from the VW Group, sayd CEO Winterkorn at the start of the Frankfurt Motor Show.
In a rather sudden move, Volkswagen has announced that, effective immediately, Michael Horn is replacing Jonathan Browning (shown above) as CEO of VW of America. Horn has been with VW since 1990, taking on various roles that include, most recently, the head of VW Aftersales worldwide.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX