Volkswagen Beetle customers will have a new option package to select when they're not building their cars online. A new Premium Package is being made available for the 2014 Beetle hardtop and Convertible, provided they've been optioned with either the 1.8-liter turbo or the 2.0-liter TDI four-cylinder, that adds a wealth of new goodies to VW's iconic entry.
VW Beetle Premium
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!