Global Rallycross Championship racers Tanner Foust and Scott Speed put aside their motorsports duties to try out a new job at VW. The two of them briefly become the summer interns at a dealership.
VW Beetle Grc
Racing driver and Top Gear USA host Tanner Foust is a very busy guy. After all, he's competing in rounds of both Global Rallycross series and FIA World Rallycross Championship, not to mention his TV duties. However, we probably shouldn't feel too sorry for him, because his job puts him behind the wheel of some truly crazy machinery.
Earlier this year at the Chicago Auto Show, Volkswagen showed us its latest foray into motorsports, the Beetle GRC global rallycross machine. Now, the Beetle is officially making its public debut, and while it looks a little different, it's still packing one heck of a punch.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX