This year's Wörthersee Treffen in Austria is packed with interesting concepts like Audi's 525-horsepower A3, Seat's Ibiza Cupster, the Volkswagen GTI Roadster and Skoda Yeti Xtreme, but none of them are quite right for a party, until now. VW's commercial arm is bringing the Amarok Power concept pickup to the show with a 5,000-watt, removable sound system in the bed.
VW Amarok Power
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX