Volkswagen has proven that it can make a big splash among the high-dollar Super Bowl ad blitz. In the 2011 edition of the Big Game, the German automaker debuted The Force spot, which was widely popular, arguably maintaining its significance even after the 2012 Super Bowl spots aired. Recognizing the popularity of that ad and capitalizing upon it, VW unveiled The Bark Side.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX