They're nothing more than brief flashes on a screen and there's no guarantee that they represent the mysterious new vehicle announced last week, but the teaser images in a promotional video about V-Venture Co. from Louisiana Economic Development could be previewing the company's upcoming high-mpg car. As you can see in the gallery below (assuming the images are of the company's car), the headlights are somewhat Th!nk-like and the dash is uncluttered. Of course, with the car still 18 or more mont
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!