This video review from Mexico proves that the VUHL 05 track car envisioned by the Echeverria brothers actually does exist, two years after we first saw it.
If we had a nickel for every independent sportscar project started by people we'd never heard of and that never came to fruition, well... we might actually have enough money to put one of them into production. But every once in a while we end up pleasantly surprised. And we just might be by the VŪHL 05.
This past spring we reported on the first rumblings of a new, small performance car company starting up in Mexico, called VŪHL (which stands for "Vehicles of Ultra-lightweight and High-performance). Development of the company's first product, the VŪHL 05 seems to be moving along nicely – we now have some images, specs and pricing information from the freshly minted automaker.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX