It was with heavy hearts that we reported on the natural felling of the Virginia International Raceway's Oak Tree in July. The 200-plus-year-old monument actually influenced the design of the track, leading to a tricky, double-apex, right-hander called Oak Tree Turn.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX