Entry luxury crossovers are only a few weeks from getting a new competitor, and the Infiniti EX35 will be priced to sell. The base EX begins at a reasonable $31,300, and includes a 297 HP 3.5L V6, five speed automatic, and six air bags. Infiniti also offers a RWD EX Journey for $34,850, and leather-trimmed seats, moon roof, and front and rear sensing systems come standard. AWD is a $1,400 option on both models. Infiniti also offers several option packages that will bring the little CUV over the
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!