Entry luxury crossovers are only a few weeks from getting a new competitor, and the Infiniti EX35 will be priced to sell. The base EX begins at a reasonable $31,300, and includes a 297 HP 3.5L V6, five speed automatic, and six air bags. Infiniti also offers a RWD EX Journey for $34,850, and leather-trimmed seats, moon roof, and front and rear sensing systems come standard. AWD is a $1,400 option on both models. Infiniti also offers several option packages that will bring the little CUV over the
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!