There is a lot to like about the Pathfinder Concept Nissan unveiled at the 2012 Detroit Auto Show. The thinly disguised showcar foregoes the body-on-frame construction of the current Pathfinder for a weight savings of about 500 pounds. Nissan also promises fuel economy improvement of about 25 percent with the production model, which would be no small feat.
1 / 1
- Chris Shunk
- Jan 16, 2012
1 / 1
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Vq V6 Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!