There is a lot to like about the Pathfinder Concept Nissan unveiled at the 2012 Detroit Auto Show. The thinly disguised showcar foregoes the body-on-frame construction of the current Pathfinder for a weight savings of about 500 pounds. Nissan also promises fuel economy improvement of about 25 percent with the production model, which would be no small feat.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX