Ever since Venturi principal Gildo Pallanca Pastor scooped up the French motorcycle marque Voxan a few years back, we've wondered how Sacha Lakic – the go-to designer for the Monégasque businessman – would fuse the past products of the brand with its future-oriented electric drivetrain. We now have our answer. The Voxman Wattman has just been revealed at the Paris Motorcycle Show (le Salon de la Moto, for you sophisticated types), and it appears he decided to start from a fres
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX