As anyone with a driver's license should be able to tell you, the oil pressure indicator on a car is a vital feature. If you don't have enough oil pressure, your engine could seize up, leaving you stranded and causing catastrophic damage for both your automobile and your wallet. Worryingly, then, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration says that the oil pressure indicator lamp on certain Volvo S60 models is prone to failure, prompting the manufacturer to issue a recall.
Over the past few years, the Volvo S60 has achieved considerable success in touring car racing around the world. The factory-supported Polestar team took the title in the Swedish Touring Car Championship a few years back before switching to the C30, and K-Pax Racing took the Manufacturers' and Drivers' trophies in the World Challenge GT Championship with the car last year.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX