It is an era of $11 gallons of gas. Somewhere, apparently, someone has run out of fuel. To the rescue will come a personalized Matte Graphite Tesla Model S, ready with a frunk full of gas cans. Watching the Tesla drive away on cheap electricity, the stranded motorist out there will be able to continue his gas-powered journey, wondering if perhaps next time will be the right time to get plugged in.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX