Come this fall, Volvo's range of engines will be bolstered with the addition of two new mills that feature a wide variety of the currently available mileage-enhancing tricks and power-boosting techniques. The engines, dubbed the T3 and T4, border on tiny with each mill displacing just 1.6 liters. Nonetheless, they boast power numbers that range from 150 horsepower (in T3 trim) to 180 hp for the T4 unit. Both the T3 and T4 make due with just four-cylinders, but the addition of a turbocharger and
Looks like a few spies were able catch the upcoming Volvo V60 wagon in nothing but the bare sheet metal. The car shares plenty of DNA with the drop-dead sexy S60 sedan the company unveiled at this year's Geneva Motor Show, including the artfully-styled front fascia. Throw in an extra acre of roof metal, a set of familial brake lights and plenty of cargo room, and you've got a winner all the way around.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX