To date, aside from some diesel and flex-fuel engines in Europe, Volvo hasn't done much in the way of alternative drive vehicles. The Ford owned Swedish brand showed an extended range electric concept called the Recharge last year based on the C30. However, hybrids haven't been part of Volvo's program quite yet. That all appears set to change in the next few years as CAFE and European CO2 standards will be tightening. A micro hybrid, which is a fancy way of saying automatic start-stop system is
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!