2011 Volvo C30 T5 R-Design - click for high-res gallery
Volvo has transitioned from R-badged cars delivering increased performance to R-Design vehicles carrying more visual horsepower, but no additional underhood muscle. Volvo's R-Design models are well-trimmed and attractive, and Volvo wants to see if there's interest in an S80 wearing more athletic trappings. A tentative step toward a full-blown R-Design S80 is being tried in the UK, where an R-Design interior package is available on Volvo's top sedan.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies