An Autoblog reader in Sweden noticed in his (her?) local newspaper, the Göteborgs Posten, that Volvo will be coming out with ethanol-ready versions of its smallest car, the C30, which was unveiled earlier this year at the Detroit Auto Show. The reader kindly translated the piece and sent it in. Based on that information, here's the scoop.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies